Alterations and cancellations
Alteration before departure
Alter your reservation before the reserved departure has taken place, otherwise your ticket will not be valid any longer. You can alter your reservation via the website in your account.
Good to know
- Different alteration terms often apply during discount actions.
- Even if your outward trip has already taken place, you can still alter your return trip.
- If you have changed your trip, you will receive new tickets to use.
- Cancellation 3 months or over before the planned departure date = 0% cancellation charges.
- Cancellation over seven days and less than three months before the planned departure date = 10% cancellation charges
- Cancellation 7 days or less before the planned the departure date = 20% cancellation charges.
Members of the Frequent Travellers Programme (webpage in Dutch) are not eligible to pay cancellation charges.
You can cancel your reservation via the website in your account.
Good to know
- Cancel your reservation before the planned departure has taken place, otherwise your ticket will not be valid any longer.
- Cancelling your reservation online is only possible if you have also made your reservation online.
- Different cancellation terms often apply during discount actions.
We cannot process any alterations or cancellations that we receive by e-mail.