As a pedestrian to Terschelling or Vlieland
To make sure the embarkation is as pleasant and quick as possible, we have the following recommendations:
- Make sure you are present in the terminal at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Check the monitors in the terminal to see which exit point you embark from.
- You can check in your ticket yourself at the check-in point.
- Place your luggage in a luggage cart after ticket check-in. Remember the number on the cart, so you can easily reclaim your luggage on arrival.
- Aboard ship, coats, handbags and pets are not allowed to take up a seat.