Measures Rederij Doeksen as a result of coronavirus
Following the press conference of Tuesday, October 13th. we maintain all previously taken measures. In addition, Grand Café Promenade in the terminal in Harlingen and all restaurants on board of our ship will be closed from 14 October 10 p.m. All details regarding this measures can be found below.
- The Grand Café Promenade in the ferry terminal in Harlingen has been closed;
- All catering points on board are closed. However, passengers can bring their own food and drinks to eat on board. Eating and drinking is not allowed on board the fast ferry;
- It is not allowed to consume any alcoholic drinks on board after 20:00;
- The coffee bar in the ferry terminal in Harlingen is open for fresh bread rolls, hot and cold drinks and meals. These can be consumed on board, not in the terminal;
- Shop The Parlevinker in the terminal in Harlingen is open again during all opening hours of the terminal and offers a wide range of small snacks.
Rederij Doeksen will keep you informed of the consequences of the corona virus with regular updates. The most important principle is that we put the health of our employees, passengers and other stakeholders first. We constantly follow the guidelines of RIVM and the government.
As of July 1st, all seats in Public Transport may be occupied again. The ministry has classified the Wadden ferries under Public Transport.The lifting of this capacity limitation therefore means that the capacity of our ships has been increased to the old level. The Outbreak Management Team has made it very clear that this increase in capacity does not mean an additional risk of contamination for passengers and employees.
The following measures are in effect and we urge our guests to follow them.